Every game Asset starts in a 3D software.
So this here is the start, of a small series of courses.
To creat fully dynamically, Cel shaded Anime Character in Blender AND in Unreal Engine 4.
This course includes.
1. Refrence images for creating our anime base mesh.
2. 3 Different Eye Shader for easy creation of Anime eyes
3. A special hair specular shader (the white in anime hairs wich moves depending on the view)
Before starting this course,please understand, this is a course that teaches the creation, of dynamically lit anime character for games, with Unreal Engine 4 in mind. After this Course you will have fully dynamic "Cel shading" (anime shadows) on your 3D Character, within Blender.
This course does NOT include Rigging/Animation nor the implementation into Unreal 4.
Im planing to creat seperat courses for that.
This course will start pretty slow, so even beginner can follow.
You will get a insight into a lot of different sides of blender, not just the basics.
For example we will slightly scratch the surface of cloth physics, to help us a litle bit out.
And i will show you my method of achiving Anime characters in blender, with the use of Unreal Engine 4 in mind.
This "workflow" will allow us to see the same result and Lighting conditions which we will have in Unreal Engine 4,which allows us to tweak our character before even implementing it.
This is rather important because this will drastically improve the end result.
In this course you will learn,
1. How to download blender
2. How to create a folder structure
3. How to set up Blender.
4. How to work with reference
5. How to set up our new Blender file.
6. How to Create the Character from Head to toe, including Hair.
7. How to Create Cloth
8. How to do a Retopology
9. Learn about shading and the material editor (Nodes).
10. How to manipulate shading to match Anime shading.
11. Learn how to UV unwrap
12. How to get always sharp outlines
13. How to controll your shading
If you have any problems/questions regarding the course, i personally will answer them and help you solve them.
You can always contact me on my Discord server if you have any questions, or problems related to one of my courses.
This is a Long and detailed course. So if you get lost just join and take a look at the "course" room. :)
If you want to support me and enable me to continue this series for rigging and animations up to implementing into UE4, you can Pay a bit more if you want.
Or support me on Patreon, where you gain access to files i want to share.
All rights in this product belong to me.
I do not allow any content in this course to be distribute with a third person.
I do not allow refunds!
You are not able to "give back" the downloaded content or the knowledge you gain from this course.
As simple as that.
1. Full insight into creating anime shading. 2. 3 Different Eye Shader for easy creation of Anime eyes 3. A special hair specular shader